VMIA is the Victorian Governments insurer and risk adviser, covering the people, places and projects that help Victorians thrive. From iconic cultural institutions, major infrastructure, public schools and hospitals, to emergency services and not for profits, our clients are diverse but united in their ambition to make a positive impact in our community. We share this ambition.
As a Change Manager in Transformation, youll report into the Enterprise Change Manager and will play a critical role in delivering change outcomes to support the delivery of Strategy 2024 initiatives. This will be achieved by using your creative problem-solving, communication and influencing skills to design, develop and deliver change interventions on projects; as well as coaching VMIA staff to build change capability into divisions.
This is a fantastic hands-on opportunity to utilise your established change management knowledge and stakeholder relationship skills to implement complex transformation initiatives across VMIA. Partnering with project delivery experts and business stakeholders, you will identify and quantify change impacts, engage stakeholders and execute transition plans to ensure our people and clients are ready to implement the change. In return you will have the opportunity to learn our in-house Change Management Methodology and work on exciting Technology, Client Services and Business Excellence projects to further grow your career.
Heres what were looking for:
- You are a skilled Change Manager with 3 years+ experience in change management environments, with an ability to multi-task under time sensitive schedules
- You demonstrate leadership capability with a track record of coaching and mentoring others to improve change outcomes and sustaining new ways of working
- You demonstrate a proven ability to identify, manage and address risks and issues, including change resistance
- You have experience identifying change impact; be it process, technical and capability change and can plan the necessary transition requirements
- You have proven experience in building relationships and influencing stakeholders across all levels of an organisation
- You are a strong communicator with the ability to draw linkages between effective communication strategies and change practises.
We encourage people from all genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
At VMIA, our flexible workplace lets you be yourself. We encourage our people to put forward fresh ideas and explore their potential and we invest in ongoing learning and development. Plus, our health insurance, fitness membership and Myki travel perks are a nice little bonus too.
How to apply
If youd like to help make Victoria an even better place to live, wed love to hear from you.
Applications close on Wednesday 4th December 2019.