Renowned Global Brand, Head Office Based Marketing & Digital Communications Role, Exciting Automotive Aftermarket Industry.
Alpine Electronics of Australia Pty. Limited, importer and distributor of world leading in-car Navigation, Audio Visual entertainment products, is offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join its Head Office team as:
Marketing / Digital Communications Coordinator
- Renowned Global Brand
- Head Office Marketing & Digital Communications Role
- Exciting Automotive Aftermarket Industry
Reporting to the Director, you will join the Sales and Marketing team to facilitate key marketing and communication initiatives, as well as provide support to internal staff members, external sales members and our valued dealers.
You will be a self-motivated, marketing focused individual with a passion and flair for creativity, with the capability to learn and grow to deliver high quality results.
You will assist with and coordinate advertising, key marketing projects, liaise with media and PR, coordinate online and social media initiatives, and from time to time support conferences and trade events.
Creativity and delivery is key to your success at Alpine, with mentoring and assistance you will create advertising and marketing collateral including catalogues and brochures, populate online content and implement updates to the brand website, social media sites, as well as generate EDM's.
You will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and possess an autonomous, friendly and mature approach to your work. Your strong project management skills and ability to meet deadlines is crucial.
Your high competency in MS Office Suite is imperative, and your experience using desktop design software will provide a distinct advantage. Your ability to quickly learn and adapt to a host of web orientated software including WordPress and Woo Commerce is fundamental to this role.
With support and guidance provided, this is your opportunity to bring your drive, energy and creativity to grow and develop your marketing and graphic design skill. At Alpine we value passion, challenge, creativity, innovation, trust, integrity, reliability and quality.
Above all, you are an aspiring individual that takes pride in their work and will thrive in a positive team environment and have a genuine desire to grow, contribute and achieve.
The successful candidate must have residency and full entitlements to work in Australia, have their own vehicle and have the flexibility to travel occasionally.
Responsibilities & duties include:
- Creation of marketing and advertising collateral including catalogues and brochures.
- Facilitating key marketing projects and initiatives including populating website content, online campaigns and SNS communication.
- Assisting with events, including conferences and trade shows.
- Facilitate the online strategy including; website, online campaigns and social media.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, including dealers, external sales agents, suppliers, media, global affiliates and overseas members.
Pre-requisites for this role include:
- Passion for creativity and marketing flair.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and proofing skills.
- Strong self-management skills and being able to work to tight deadlines.
- High competency in MS Office Suite.
- Experience using professional desktop design software is advantageous.
- Professional and friendly manner, with the ability to build mutual and respectful relationships.
Requirements for this role include:
Victorian Drivers License and Motor Vehicle
Permanent Australian Residency
Applications close Monday 23rd December 2019