Join our team and let this be the beginning of your career in Real Estate.
The role - Customer Service and Marketing Administrator.
An opportunity exists to join LJ Hooker Canberra City - a fast paced real estate business that prides itself on high service standards. The successful candidate must be professionally presented, well spoken and have a friendly and outgoing personality. This role requires someone who works well under pressure and can handle multiple tasks at the one time. This is a great opportunity to work in a role with variety & autonomy.
* Assistant to Sales Consultants
* Liaising with solicitors
* Property advertising including print and online
* Liaising with vendors, tenants and tradespeople
* Preparing property files from listing to settlement
We are looking for:
* Real estate experience (preferred but not essential)
* Real estate certificate (preferred but not essential)
* Excellent time management skills
* The ability to work unsupervised & within a team