Beautiful Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast (QLD) location, Global & long established and successful business, You have the ability to make a real difference to people & their business.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
Would you like to work with the World's #1 Awarded Business Coach helping business owners across the world grow their businesses and achieve true success
- Beautiful Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast (QLD) location
- Global & long established and successful business
- You have the ability to make a real difference to people, their business & communities
- Full time salaried position
People in the workplace will have described you as a Mother. You have an uncanny ability to see things that apply to the direction of the business and/or its leader, to think ahead, organise and execute a solution without being asked. Kind of like a Mother.
This is one of those rare positions that requires someone special to fulfil this very important role.
We are looking for an enthusiastic PA to work with us in our marketing department. You will be an integral part of the marketing team, working alongside the CMO and the Director of Coaching, in the development and execution of marketing business coaching to businesses, locally, nationally, and overseas.
If you've been in a true PA role before, and looking to set new benchmarks, in a "high pressure", fast-paced environment, then we want to hear from you.
Here's the list of qualities that we're looking for
- A rare individual who quietly exceeds expectations
- Someone who can set new benchmarks in your role as Personal Assistant
- Someone who has a nurturing nature like a "mother", but can also pull triggers to do what's required to get the job done
- Develop further and carry out existing ''fanatical' service methods to grow and nurture the business
- Be able to work as part of a team and ability to work autonomously
- Learn and improve on internal procedures and resources
- Professional presentation skills
- Demonstrate highly developed influencing skills in order to achieve through others
- Demonstrate high professional standards in respect of internal and external relationships
- Manage your time effectively and meet required timeframes
- Manage heavy workshop and travel schedules
- Co-ordinate and source venues for roadshow workshops
- Articulate, and be a champion of our Brand and our Business at a high level
- Have excellent telephone and communication skills
- Be flexible, and resilient
- Have a desire to succeed and be part of our successes
- Have a very high level of attention to detail
- Be re-active to clients needs, and pro-active in your approach
- Have a high level of Quality Control in keeping with the brand of the business
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, and have an ethical approach
- Have a current drivers license and your own reliable car
- Be fully computer literate, and having a knowledge of Apple Mac will be an advantage but not essential
- Willingness to "go the extra mile", and not be a "clock watcher"
- Be passionate about working in a place which makes a difference to people's lives
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
Not only will you have the chance to grow and dramatically increase your skills and experience but we also offer extensive personal development and goal setting program. We also believe very strongly in general health and wellness and encourage this within the work place. The business is abundant and rewards performance, loyalty and the extra mile! So, given you step up, live the culture and become a better you whilst helping the team achieve our vision, you'll be rewarded not only financially but personally.
THE BUSINESS & ROLE:
Entrepreneurial Business School www.onlinebusinesscoach.com and Bruce Campbell has been ranked as the Global #1 Business Coach of the Year (7 years running), 4 times Stevie Award Winner, 9 time winner Asia/Pacific Coach of the Year, plus Australian Franchisee of the Year (by the Franchising Council of Australia). Amongst a swag load of other awards over the past 15 years. Bruce Campbell released his first book called "Where's My Cash Gone" in 2015, and is rated as one of the sharpest authorities on business, personal development and investing.
In 2016, EBS launched Business School for Kids, a program that provides kids with the knowledge and skills that will help them navigate and nurture their future. This coaching program is designed to empower the kids to think like an Entrepreneur and to develop the all-important critical thinking and decision making skills that can be used in whatever endeavour they pursue in life.
PLEASE NOTE: Any CV's sent without a covering letter will be discarded.
Applications close Wednesday 4th December, with interviews on Monday 9th December.
Finally, this role is NOT for the faint hearted. If you are looking for an amazing challenge and truly want to see your efforts change communities please apply.