About Singapore Airlines
Singapore Airlines is the worlds most awarded airline; recognised for exceptional customer service and providing the highest standards of international air travel. Our recent accolades include:
- Skytrax World Airline Awards 2018 (UK): Airline of the Year (4th time)
- TripAdvisor Travellers Choice 2018 Awards (US): Best Airline in the World
- National Travel Industry Awards 2018 (Australia): Best International Airline
About the opportunity
Singapore Airlines is offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join the Finance team.
Salary range from $52,810 to $64,400.
the successful candidate should have the following attributes and qualifications:
- Completed at least basic accounting courses with relevant work experience in Accounts Payable.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Excel, Office 365, PowerPoint, Word.
- High attention to details & strong commitment to customer service, both internal & external.
- Analytical, problem solving and good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively across all levels in an organization.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision & as effective team member.
- Good time management skills, adaptability & motivation.
- Work experience in Accounts Payable processes, general ledger account reconciliation and Payroll & staff claims.
Candidates must have Australian citizenship or permanent residency (PR) status.
Your submission must include a cover letter addressing each of the qualifying criteria and attributes to be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and past applicants need not reapply.
COB Wednesday, 27th November 2019.