MJA Studio is a design and delivery focused commercial architectural practice of 30+ people. Our team is comprised of Architects, Technicians, Graduates and support staff.
The Studio is characterised by a broad spectrum of experienced professionals who care about the built environment and understand the role their passion plays in the experiences of the end user.
Over the past 20 years MJA Studio has developed into a leader in a range of sectors.
The Studio has built a reputation for delivering exceptional design outcomes across Student Housing, Mixed Use, Hospitality, Workplace, Leisure, Multi-Residential and Retirement/Aged Care.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Revit Draftsperson with a minimum 5-10 years of documentation experience within Australia across Multi-Residential and Vertical Aged Care.
The position will involve working with a Project Architect, being part of a team that works through and delivers design development and construction issue drawings.
SKILLS, CAPABILITIES AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Local experience and residing in Australia;
- Extensive Multi-Residential and/or Aged Care documentation experience;
- Advanced Revit User with demonstrated modelling capabilities;
- Strong technical understanding of multi- residential buildings;
- Ability and willingness to communicate within the Studio team.
A competitive salary is on offer and is negotiable based on experience.
Design & Architecture