Join one of Australias emerging Leaders within the Industry, Brand new five-stars stunning Greenway Views Village, Competitive salary package on offer - Immediate start.
- Join one of Australias emerging Leaders within the Industry
- Opportunity to make a difference, everyday
- Five-Stars Stunning Greenway Views Village
LDK Healthcare is building Australias most innovative seniors living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors. At LDK Healthcare, our three core values that we live and breathe by every day, are Love, Decency and Kindness. Every aspect of our business has only one thing in mind our residents.
Greenway Views is our first purpose-built seniors living village and has been designed with our resu every need in mind. From charming cafes, and a green grocer, to a state-of-the-art auditorium and Care Hub. There are over 380 purpose-built apartments, providing private, secure living in a vibrant village atmosphere, promised to be one of the largest senior living villages in Australia and as we like to call it a Land Based Cruise Ship!
About Your New Role
An exciting opportunity awaits an experienced sales coordinator with a warm and welcoming nature that compliments their exceptional organisation and customer service skills to join our team at Greenway Views!
Your role will be responsible for, and assist with, all matters relating to the efficient functioning of the sales office and to maintain a professional image, both in relation to the office and in interactions with Consumers, Vendors and their representatives.
Key responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Provide support to the sales office by way of greeting clients, conducting tours of Village facilities and gathering client contact information
- Assist with walk-in enquiries, resident enquiries and phone calls
- Ensure the sales office is ready for appointments at all times
- Check all contract documentation is completed correctly, with copies sent to relevant parties
- Provide assistance in marketing and promotional activities, ensuring information is accurate and displayed correctly
- Prepare and assist with preparations of brochures, welcome kits and other marketing material
- Check displays and vacant units on a regular basis to ensure they are clean, both internally and externally, and ready for inspection
- Prepare, update and complete all additional forms for contracts and settlements as required
- Ensure that the sales consultants are informed of progress with contracts, and assist with follow up with clients and solicitors
- Assist in the preparation and execution of events both within the community and at external sponsorship locations
- administer and maintain the LDK customer relationship system (CRM) and keep it current on a daily basis
- Prepare and update sales files both electronic and paper based
- Receptionist duties as required
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role preferable within the Aged Care industry.
- Strong administrative or organisation skills
- Great people and communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Accuracy in recording prospective clients particulars
- Computer literacy in database management (CRM), Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Understanding of legal process/settlement procedures
- Empathy with elderly people and the ability to work as part of a caring team
- Flexibility with time worked when necessary to fully satisfy prospective residents needs
- Current First Aid Certificate
Federal Police Clearance must be attained and declaration made of any future charges or convictions that could potentially affect your role within LDK.
As a valued member of LDK Healthcare team, we can offer you:
- Competitive salary benefits
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Supportive and friendly working culture
- Stunning five-stars village
- Supportive and committed Leadership Team
- Employee Assistance Program
Interested in Applying
If all the above sounds like you, Apply Now because we would love to hear from you!
Please, only consider employment with LDK Healthcare if you feel as strongly about our vision and values as we do.