WHO WE ARE: Beingwell is an integrated health practice and wellness hub for over 20 years in the heart of Prahran. We are dedicated to providing busy families and health conscious individuals with access to an array of health care services, diagnostic tests and movement classes delivered to an incredibly high standard in an inspiring, nurturing and family focused environment.
We are leaders and innovators and deliver an exceptional standard of care and clinical outcomes for our patients.
OUR TEAM: Are diverse in their scope of practice and their modalities but they work collaboratively with one another to co-manage clients holistically. This role requires a great deal of support to our exceptional practitioner team.
Beingwell is seeking a devoted and hands-on Receptionist/ Admin with experience running busy, fast paced settings on a part-time basis.
- Starts: Mid January 2020
- Weekly hours: 25-30
- Must be available: Alternate Saturdays
This role is suited to someone with experience in the wellness industry and a true passion for healthy and holistic living. The role can progress to an assistant practice management position.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Consistently upholding and promoting the values and philosophies of the business, and displaying a sincere passion for all things wellness.
- Possess the ability to convert enquiries to bookings, reactivate inactive clients and
- To be the primary support person for each practitioner in the business, ensuring the timely and efficient flow of their day.
- Coordinate, plan and execute workflow activities in an efficient, productive and customer focused manner.
- Assist the practice manager to ensure the practice runs smoothly
- Posses a strong and consistent patient focus with the ability to successfully convert enquiries to bookings, reactivate inactive patients and reinforce patient education, treatment plans and recommendations on behalf of the practitioner, displaying cohesion and consistency with patients.
- Ensure workplace materials and documentation are maintained in line with legal obligations and the best practice standards
- Regularly review and implement changes to various forms of documentation
- Manage all third party communication and technology queries
- Process payments, schedule appointments, manage recall procedures, communicate with external referrers and third party payees are required
JOB BENEFITS AND PERKS
Full Training and Support Every new team member will go through an 4-week training course to make sure you are fully confident in your role. We also run a peak performance environment with weekly and quarterly feedback to make sure you reach your goals.
Vibrant team Learn and thrive with an enthusiastic and supportive team who all love to excel in our work achievements. We have regular meetings, celebrate our wins and enjoy social team outings.
The Culture: Forget the traditional corporate culture. Beingwell is all about balance, connection and support.
Access to Wellness: One perk of working in a Wellness clinic is that you get to experience the services - for either free / discounted rate.
Work/life balance - We love practicing what we preach, so here at the clinic we encourage and support a healthy work/life balance!
APPLICATION PROCESS: Please provide a detailed cover letter explaining why you are the person best suited to this amazing role along with your detailed and up to date resume.