Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
Every day, were all part of something bigger. That sense of being stretched to be better is right at home here.
This opportunity will see you join a strong brand, highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery and working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
We are currently seeking expressions of interested from both Instrumentation & High Voltage Electricians for one of our sites in the Hunter Valley region near Muswellbrook.Positions would be engaged on a casual basis and successful candidates would be required to be local to the area.
To be considered for the role you must possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Relevant trade qualification
- Current NSW Electrical Licence
- Current Order 43 Medical
- Current W@H & CS Certification
- Experience with CHPP Instrumentation Process / EEHA
- Ability to read, interpret and understand plans, diagrams, drawings and specifications
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent Communication and Time management skills
- The ability to work within a team and unsupervised
Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates
What we offer:
- A chance to join a 6,000+ strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the worlds leading international contractors
What makes you right for UGL:
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- You believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the worlds largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now via the button.
Job Ref No
Unite with the very best,