12-month parental leave cover, Based at the beautiful Perth campus on South Street in Murdoch, Great location and close to public transport.
- Fixed term, full time position (37.5 hours per week)
- Level 0506 | $66k-$81k plus 9.5% employer superannuation contributions
- 12-month parental leave cover
- Ref: 1784A01/202450
The Office of Marketing and Communications is responsible for the planning and implementation of the Universitys strategic communications together with its brand and marketing strategies to drive recruitment and build reputation.
Reporting to the Senior Marketer, the Marketing Coordinator assists in the planning, coordination and implementation of marketing plans that deliver against recruitment priorities and strategies and enhance the brand and reputation of Murdoch University. This position plays a key role in providing marketing support the universities major partnerships, events and major projects.
Skills and Experience
The preferred candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or related field of study, with at least 2 years of marketing experience in an agency or client-side role and sound knowledge of marketing practice
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing practices across a variety of platforms and channels.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Previous experience in the higher education sector.
Applicants should refer to the Position Description for further detail on the duties, skills and experience required for this role.
For more information or to apply:
Please visit the current vacancies page to view the Position Description and apply, or to find out more about joining Murdoch.
Please see the Applicant Guide for more information. Applications sent by post or email will not be accepted. Please note visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Murdoch University values workplace diversity, promotes inclusion, and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, and people with disability.
Applicants who have support or access requirements, are encouraged to advise this at the time of their application, to ensure appropriate assistance is provided throughout the recruitment process.
Closing date: 03 December 2019 (11:59pm)