We are seeking a well organised, responsible, thorough person with HSC qualifications to fill a Junior Administration Assistant / Customer Service role.
We have the philosophy that it is all about the right person with the right attitude and we are great at training our team so experienced or not this position might be for you.
The business you would be joining is a proud Australian owned family business with nearly half of the team here having been with the business for more than 10 years.
Sperling Enterprises' offices are located in Moorebank, just off the M5. We are a leading Wholesaler to major Australian retailers across many product categories, varying from Automotive, Water Sports, Pets and Domestic Products. We have great diversity and have been operating for over 47 years.
The right person will need an energetic, can-do attitude. Have a high level of communication skills both verbal and written. Have strong computer skills. Be keen to learn our wide product range and be a key contributor to the continuous growth of our company.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Monitoring imports and checking documentation
- Updating shipping schedules
- Assisting with data entry, quotes and orders
- Assisting Purchasing Team
- General administration duties
- Customer Communications by phone and email
- Customer and Team support
- Authorising returns and communicating with freight companies
- Providing strong customer relations to our customers throughout Australia
Essential Requirements are:
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Well organised, responsible, with high attention to detail
- A passion to learn and improve
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and independently
Hours are flexible between 32-38 hours per week and salary will be commensurate with experience.