Are you seeking a role in a dynamic environment with a great team, rewarding challenges and professional development opportunities
UHY Sothertons Adelaide is looking for an enthusiastic professional to boost their business services team in an accounting role.
The right person will have:
- A positive attitude and approach to develop both their career and our clients' businesses
- A grounding in Australian public practice of up to 2 years
- Finished their degree and working towards finishing their CA (or CPA) qualification
- The opportunity to build on their experience and add their talents to a close knit team working in a friendly environment
- Good technical, verbal and written skills
- Confidence with a broad range of accounting software packages
- Enjoy a broad variety of work in tax, accounting, audit and business services
- Be a self-starter, willing to help and manage a wide range of business clients
- Be looking for the opportunity to work in a firm that offers
- 25 other great people to work with
- newly built offices, in a vibrant city location
- a variety of quality work
- regular training and professional development.
UHY Sothertons Adelaide also offers a supportive environment with regular internal training, mentoring, and professional development.
UHY Sothertons Adelaide uses a broad range of software including MYOB, BGL360, Xero, and Reckon software packages.
Please send your resume and outline why you are the right person to take advantage of this opportunity.
Applications close 18 December 2019