Business Development Coordinator
ParaQuad Tasmania is seeking a Business Development Coordinator to work across the Association in the areas of new business development, event organisation and marketing.
ParaQuad Tasmanias business units include PQ Tasmania Healthcare Supplies Warehouse and Retail Outlet, Physical Disability Sports Tasmania and Glenn Moore Units accessible accommodation.
- Grow ParaQuad Tasmanias programs and services in new and existing markets
- Creatively market ParaQuad Tasmanias programs and services
- Identify and organise relevant events to showcase ParaQuad Tasmanias programs and services
- Liaise with existing stakeholders and develop new relationships
- Precise data collection and database management
- Accurate and timely collation of reports
- To undertake all duties in a safe, responsible and courteous manner
Key Competencies, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in business development in the healthcare or disability sector
- Demonstrated ability to implement marketing plans
- Excellent communication, time and organisational skills
- Highly motivated, flexible with a solid work ethic and positive attitude
- Able to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- A current drivers license is essential
The role will require intrastate and interstate travel.
A National Police History Check, Working with Children/Vulnerable Groups Check, Licence Validation/Demerit Point Check will be required prior to commencing in the role.
People with Spinal Cord Injury are encouraged to apply.
To apply please forward your resume by Wednesday 27 November 2019