ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE WITH AN UNLIMITED UPSIDE BONUS STRUCTURE, STRONG CLIENT BASE WITHIN A WELL ESTABLISHED COMPANY, PERFECT PROGRESSION FOR AN EXPERIENCED PLUMBER.
Our company is seeking a customer service focused team member to fill the role of Plumbing Maintenance Manager - this position is mainly office based.
We are seeking a motivated individual to manage our maintenance division who is also interested in growing with the business.
Local WA knowledge and experience in all plumbing and gas maintenance, hot water installation/servicing/fault finding and small renovations is essential.
We currently run a team of four maintenance plumbers. You will manage and prioritise their work efficiently in a proactive manner with professional, prompt communication. The role requires the ability to work unsupervised.
There is a high level of administration associated with this role, which is supported by a part-time administrative assistant.
This person must have intermediate to advanced computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and industry related software. The successful applicant must be able to provide detailed reports for our clients and management.
Due to the nature of the role, the hours of work vary but are generally Monday to Friday, 7.00am 4.00pm. You will be required to take after hours calls, due to the scope of work covered.
Our preference is to provide a vehicle allowance to the successful applicant; however, a company vehicle can be provided for the right person. A phone, uniform and any required training will be provided along with a strong support team.
We use efficient job dispatch technology that will allow you to manage staff, jobs, process invoices and generate quotes very easily.
The successful candidate must have:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- A WA plumbing and gas license
- Experience in residential maintenance
- Experience in commercial maintenance would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience in renovation works
- Minimum 5 years W.A experience
- A positive can-do attitude and work ethic
- Experience in managing staff and clients
- Sound computer skills
- Ability to work with complete autonomy
- Pride in work and appearance
- Own hand tools
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Able to complete accurate estimates/quotes
- The ability to increase revenue by value adding
We offer a unique remuneration package for the right candidate that is incentivised to grow as we do.