Long term career opportunity, Knoxfield head office, Large commercial projects.
Landscape Plus is an industry leader and an award winning company that deliver external construction projects; safely and efficiently, with capabilities positioned in civil, concrete and landscape construction.
We have offices setup in Melbourne & Geelong area that cover all areas of Victoria.
Landscape Gardener / Maintenance
This role has huge potential for an individual looking to firmly establish a long term career within a company experiencing solid and consistent growth.
Day to day you will have a team partner you will maintain recently completed projects to specifications, which may include fertilising, hand / ride on mowing (zero turn), brush cutting, weeding, spraying, pruning, plant replacement, mulch top up etc.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Landscape Gardener to join our team of 90 staff.
Key projects we maintain are
- Springvale Cemetery - Song He Yuan garden
- The Glen Shopping Centre
- Ravenhall Prison
- Multiple schools
- Retirement Villages
Duties & Responsibilities
- Successfully manage Gardens around Victoria
- Implement fertilise regime put together by Maintenance Leads
- Trim shrubs / plants
- Chemically treat plants as required
- Hand / ride on mowing
- Follow and abide to strict Environmental, Health Safety and Quality systems.
Skills & Experience
The Successful Applicant will have the following skills:
- Proven experience and plant knowledge
- Cert 2/3/4 Horticulture
- Truck licence an advantage
- Keen eye for finishing and detail (High)
- Current Drivers License
- Any relevant qualifications or certification an advantage
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Be able to work alone or in a team
- Monthly RDO's (yes! one day off per month paid)
- Start at 7.30 onsite and leave site at 3.00
- Room to progress with growing company
As a market leader, we offer client offers the advantages of a secure job and the opportunity for development and growth.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.