247 Local Plumbing is a leading Plumbing company in the Melbourne Region based in South East Melbourne. Our work consists of residential Maintence and emergency plumbing. We are known for our excellent levels of customer service and ability to fix problems that other companies cant or wont. As a result the business has grown and we have decided that it is time to get some help but we only want the best help!
Are you good enough
We are recruiting for an Office Administrator for a minimum 40 hours per week (times to be negotiated between the successful applicant and Director) who will be responsible for In bound/out bound calls, Job scheduling, Customer Service and ADHOC admin duties. Ensuring all office activities are completed in a timely, accurate and professional manner. You may currently be working for another Plumbing/Electrician or related Trade Business and be looking for a new challenge.
Wherever you currently are, this is what you must be able to do to qualify to work at 247 Local Plumbing:
1. Be responsible for Scheduling jobs for the tradesmen.
2. Taking High Volume of Inbound/Out bound calls, and having a high level of customer service/Sales Ability. After hours phone required as per roster
3. Have knowledge of Accounts Payable and Receivable processing and entering and generating invoices.
4. Have excellent customer service skills and phone manner and communicate effectively with clients.
5. Communicate effectively with the Team regarding ordering and job progress.
6. Assist with marketing activities (e.g. mailing letters, customer database, social media etc.)
7. Strive towards producing high quality work in appropriate time frame at all times.
8. Have fun enjoy and be proud of what you achieve in your working day.
9. Be motivated and help your team to meet timelines and uphold the 247 Local Plumbing professional image.
10. Have a minimum 2 to 3 years experience in the office administration role (for a Plumbing or related Trade Business will be an advantage.)
If you DIDNT ANSWER YES to ALL of the skills above then please dont apply for this job
If you think you have what it takes to join the 247 Local Plumbing team, then apply via email with a copy of your CV and a brief covering letter (with a photo) telling us why you are the person for the job.
Applications close on 9th December