Work for a Top ASX listed organisation, We make awesome moments happen and you can too, Amazing knowledge sharing opportunities.
Tabcorp is a world-class diversified gambling entertainment group and an ASX50 company.
In December 2017 we combined with Tatts Group and now operate the iconic brands Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing and Sky Sports Radio. We also deliver leading gaming services and products through Tabcorp Gaming Solutions through MAX.
Our 5,000-plus strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive familiar brands which ignite passion and excitement in millions of Australians.
This leadership is reflected in who we are. If, like us, you’re a passionate, positive playmaker and you want to use your talent to create amazing outcomes, we’d love to hear from you.
Role Snapshot/Role Summary
The overall purpose of the Logistics Storeperson is to provide logistical support to the Max Field Service Delivery network through the procurement and provisioning of spare parts. This role will be clearing out all parts and materials. This role is a 3 month fixed term contract, Monday – Friday. This role is based at Scorsby.
How you will contribute
Reporting into our Supply Chain Manager, this role will focus on the following tasks (however it will not be limited to these):
- Assist the field delivery team with parts/stock requirements
- Accurately book parts to the field staff ensuring compliance with all current parts movement processes and procedures
- Assist field teams with parts recognition.
- Assist with call escalations from Service Centre and SDM’s
- Accurately record the movement of all parts through the State Store
- Transfer all incoming good parts accurately to their correct location/sub location and with their correct status to reduce downtime in the repair cycle.
- Monitor all intra-state and regional pending requests, procuring and dispatching the required parts
- Liaise with our Contractors regarding pended parts availability, providing delivery ETA, and escalating to National Logistics where necessary
- Monitoring all Logistic Network (interstate) pending requests and if able, providing assistance with the provisioning of the required parts
- For consignment Track and Trace and Proof of Delivery (POD) investigations.
- Perform cyclic stocktakes to ensure inventory and data integrity
- Provide an error report to the Logistics Supervisor upon compilation of stocktakes. The stocktake error rate will be graphed and is a KPI for this position
Our Ideal Person
- Logistics experience is required. Stores/warehousing experience is highly regarded
- Current Drivers licence
- Current Forklift licence is preferred
- A Customer Service focus – our business is all about the customer
- The ability to work as part of team
- Attention to detail
- Good computer skills, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel, Outlook is a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills in order to meet deadlines
When you join our team you’ll be able to take advantage of a range of benefits including flexible working arrangements, leadership and development programs and community programs that make Tabcorp the best in class!
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging.