Take an established Estimating Team to the Next Level, Successful, Growing and Innovative Civil Contractor, Diverse Size and Type of Projects - Road, Infrastructure, Land Development.
Successful candidates will join a diverse, highly capable and well-respected organisation that is committed to being the leader in the industry.
- Leading player in the Civil Construction Industry
- 300 staff,
- Operations in four states (Melb HO)
- Successful, Growing and Innovative
- Prides itself on delivering excellence in the field.
- Our family orientated business continues its expansion rapidly.
About the Role
Reporting to the Estimating Manager the successful candidate will:
- Prepare feasiblity and detailed tenders
- Be a senior member of our tendering team
- Estimate projects for VicRoads, local Councils and developers.
- Tender for projects including roadworks, infrastructure and bridges, carparks, wetlands and subdivisions
- Manage tendering for multiple projects bids typically up to $20Mil
You will possess & have proven knowledge of the following:
- Ideally, a Bachelors degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience, ideally with Tier 2 Civil Contractor
- Strong attention to detail ie. ability to price jobs accurately and conservatively
- Demonstrate a good win ratio
- Enjoy working with engineers and in a team environment
- Sound computer literacy estimation software; Expert Estimator is preference but not a necessity as we will offer training.
About the Opportunity
You will be joining opportunity to join an established, secure and well-resourced company that is committed to:
Safety 24/7, People First, Partnerships, Integrity, Innovation and Standards.
Other benefits include:
- Excellent base Negotiable depending on experience +Super
- Company vehicle negotiable
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Genuine work life balance
- A friendly welcoming team, that actively socialise
- Secure On site carpark
Thank you for considering The Bitu-mill Group as your future employer.
CBD & Inner Suburbs