Full Time opportunity based in Wagga Wagga, Rewarding role in a community setting, Access to ongoing support and training/development opportunities.
- Full Time opportunity based in Wagga Wagga
- Rewarding role in a community setting
- Access to ongoing support and training/development opportunities
- Join a nationally recognised provider of mental health and disability services
About this opportunity
The Customer Service Officer (CSO) position is responsible for the engagement of new and ongoing customers from multiple funding streams. This role will be responsible for providing and processing information in response to inquiries, concerns, requests and purchasing of Wellways NDIS products and services. The CSO works closely and in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders, including the CDS Rostering Team, CDS Claims Staff, Quality and Service Development Team, regional colleagues, Local Area Coordinators and more.
The CSO will ensure that all CDS services are delivered at consistently high standards of quality that meet and exceed both internal and external benchmarks and standards.
What do you need
- Demonstrated a sound knowledge of the NDIS business
- Minimum Certificate 4 in Mental Health, Disability, Aged Care, Home and Community Care or other related fields
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge in working with people with mental health issues and their carers to build strong, long lasting partnerships in the community
- A current valid Driver's License and a registered vehicle (including insurance)
- Satisfactory Police Records Check [less than 6 months old] and Working with Children Check, prior to commencement
- Certificate of Completion - NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme)
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to make sure people can access the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
Wellways is an equal opportunity employer that offers generous salary packaging and opportunities to undertake professional training and development. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To apply and to download a copy of the position description please visit our Careers page.
Applications close 1st December 2019, COB.
"Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with a lived experience are encouraged to apply"
Wellways Australia Limited is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people.
All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to their successful appointment.