An outstanding incentive structure, A culture where hard work is rewarded in a fast paced environment, Being an integral part of an Australian team; and a global organisation.
We are looking for a passionate sales professional or sales team lead to be an integral part of our newly formed online sales team in Sydney. This position would require progressing through sales pipeline with discovery, research, engagement and inspiring prospects towards the path of online education.
You are in charge of making calls and having conversations with prospects about their journey in online education. You will be directly involved in influencing marketing campaigns and prospecting for new leads including cold calling.
There are 2 major responsibilities we are looking for:
Selling Delivering sales and conversion targets:
- Great communicator with a natural flair for engaging with people (Internal and External)
- 2+ years experience in social selling and phone based sales roles
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven Inside Sales Representative to work independently as well as collaborating with internal teams to position online courses to prospects
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create campaigns to generate new leads, sales scripts/pitch for phone conversions
- Initiate ideas and generate your own leads for sales conversion
Retention Increasing customer loyalty:
- Work throughout the lifecycle of the sale from identifying prospect, converting, nurturing and guiding students to pathways
- Co-ordinate on-boarding of new online students with the finance and admissions teams
- Sales idea generator - often looking for ways to improve lead generation and see challenges as opportunities rather than obstacles
- 2+ years sales experience working in the online Education Industry
- Highly proficient in English - speaking and business writing
- History of exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions based approach
- Experience using online customer management tools (e.g. HubSpot, Marketo, etc..)
- Graduate degree holder or completing a related degree
- Able to work either as full time or part time as a contractor
- Must be an Australian Citizen/Resident
The Successful Candidate Can Look Forward To
- An outstanding incentive structure
- A culture where hard work is rewarded in a fast paced environment
- Being an integral part of an Australian team; and a global organisation
Education Centre of Australia (ECA) is a diverse education group that operates at the forefront of Australias higher education sector. Over the past two decades, we have helped tens of thousands of students from around the world transform their lives through English language courses, undergraduate pathways, postgraduate degrees and targeted internships.
As experts in the international student market, our success is underpinned by our outstanding international network, robust university partnerships, and our unwavering commitment to our staff and students.
ECA currently employs over 300 people and our enrolments exceed 7,000 students. We work in partnership with quality university providers and we operate several highly successful colleges.
Be part of a company that works to solve problems, make progress and deliver new innovations. This is a great opportunity to establish your sales career in online education and wed love to hear from you. Be part of something growing fast!