About the business
Quite simply we aim to help create amazing events and next-level engaging entertainment for all our customers. The Complete DJ Group provides DJ/MCs, live musicians, stage lighting, decorative lighting, photo-booths, staging, draping, trussing and more to events of all sizes. Our current team includes 20 DJs, 6 AV technicians, 5 photobooth attendants and 3 office staff. Our focus is primarily in the wedding and corporate event market however over recent years we have grown a strong customer base in stand-alone AV services, venue entertainment and custom install work.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced event coordinator to join our growing team. The role will involve liaising with customers to provide creative ideas and useful advice for how to structure event timelines, music suggestions, lighting options and more. The role will also involve showing prospective clients our sound, lighting and photo-booth setups in action at our showroom and managing part of the sales process.
The position will be a 3 or 4 day per week part-time position, with allocated days from Monday to Friday. There is also the expectation to schedule some work after hours at least one evening per week, to suit client meetings.
Benefits and perks
- Cohesive team environment
- Options for flexible working arrangements
- Central Osborne park location
- Growing company with exciting potential
Skills and experience
- At least 1.5 years experience in an event coordinator role
- Reliable, Punctual and a strong work ethic
- Proven track record of working with multiple weekly events
- Tech Savy and able to learn new skills
- Desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Availability to start the role mid December 2019.
- Previous experience as an event manager/venue manager dealing with weddings or corporate events
- Experience in the live music industry managing various artists
- Event sales experience
If you would like any further information please only be in contact via email.