Responsible for the supporting the implementation of market leading innovation, Working across 12 different brands, no day is the same, Not-For Profit Organisation.
Junior - Midweight Digital Producer
Based in Surry Hills, famous for its thriving creative scene. This role encourages just that.
You will help support the Senior Digital Marketing Executive with content, reporting, videos, productions, and all things Marketing by adding your creative, fun flare to it.
- Responsible for the supporting the implementation of market leading, innovative digital solutions – In a nutshell!
- Working across 12 different brands, no day is the same
- No; It is not an Agency! But it works in a similar way, so you get exposure to some awesome projects and industries - There is a real work-life balance here.
A not-for-profit organisation championing business interests for over 190 years! You will be a part of creating a better Australia by helping small, medium and large businesses do what they do best whether standing up to government and decision-makers when business interests are neglected or working together to creative positive change.
They believe it’s important for Australia’s business community to success because prosperity creates new jobs, social wealth and better communities in which we live – Do you
This position works in unison with other members of the marketing team to implement and deliver a variety of important strategic initiatives across the entire business. You will significantly enhance the profile and quality of the various online assets and direct marketing initiatives.
What this looks like for you:
The Digital Producer will support the Senior Digital Marketing Executive by managing website performance based on data driven insights. Be responsible for implementing best practice SEO strategies and writing compelling content. Assist with scoping and wire-framing exciting digital projects, ensuring agreed outcomes and requirements are met, and assist with the implementation of Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Campaign for brand portfolio.
- Ability to understand the context in which they work and specifically the portfolio of brands operates.
- To contribute to digital strategy to maximise website performance and online lead generation results.
- To understand business requirements, scope, and deliver digital projects to agreed outcomes.
- To coordinate and manage project delivery with third party suppliers.
- To test new functionality and ensure best practice user-experience and accessibility is applied.
- Support marketing objectives by assisting with digital marketing campaigns
- To continuously improve our suite of websites by providing recommendations and improvements based on data driven insights
- To provide regular reporting and analysis on website performance across the portfolio.
- To assist in enhancing reporting and tracking capabilities across brands to provide further insights to marketing team and stakeholders
- To stay abreast of digital trends and emerging technologies and provide innovative ideas to contribute to brands maintaining a reputation of leading the industry.
- To contribute to the scoping and implementation of Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Campaign for brand portfolio
- Regularly write content and update suite of brand websites via CMS
- To contribute to SEO strategy by creating content and implement best practice techniques for maximising online footprint
- Assisting with the submission of digital awards.
- Market and competitor research.
- Other projects as directed by the Senior Digital Marketing Executive.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Communications/marketing/multimedia/digital) or appropriate industry training courses preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role or position
- Talent in generating ideas and transforming concepts into persuasive writing and content
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge, skills and experience in the following: o Adobe Suite Skills (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator) o Social media channel management
- An eye for detail and design, commitment to enhancing customer understanding
- Demonstrated understanding of implementing a digital strategy
- Demonstrated affinity and passion for digital communications and technology
- Understanding of web best practice (user experience, usability, testing, accessibility
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage a number of projects and activities in a fast-paced environment
- Methodical, practical and creative approach to problem-solving
- Personable, enthusiastic, flexible and confident
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Continued desire to learn and grow
Want to be a part of the change Do you see the world differently through your creative lens
Then I definitely need to speak to you, and you definitely want to speak to me.