Great opportunity to help grow Infinites commercial sales, Work for a growing and stable company in the solar industry, Fast passed and dynamic role.
Recently acquired by Sumitomo Corporation, Infinite Energy is expanding the Commercial team and is looking for a National Commercial Sales Manager to help grow the commercial division of the business.
Infinite Energy is a leading provider of renewable energy solutions for both residential and commercial applications. With offices in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide, Infinite Energy has installed more than 15,000 renewable energy systems with a combined solar generating capacity of 60+ Megawatts since being founded in 2009.
Having built our reputation on consistently delivering projects to the highest standards and client satisfaction, Infinite Energy is one of Australias largest Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailers and are proud to also be a carbon neutral business. Our solar offering is just the beginning. Combining grid supply and onsite generation via solar, storage and monitoring, Infinite Energy delivers a complete suite of unique, high value energy solutions to the commercial and industrial market.
Our entire team work hard to deliver a high-quality experience for our customers. This starts from their very first interaction with us, right through to our after sales support. We value integrity, innovation, and an enjoyable workplace that brings out the
The National Commercial Sales Manager will foster a successful team of energy consultants and BDMs, based in multiple states, to leverage market opportunities and achieve revenue and strategic market share growth objectives. The National Sales Manager will be based in Perth but will frequently travel nationally to support the team.
- Develop and execute business plans and commercial sales strategy Australia wide
- Conduct business forecasting and planning
- Effectively manage performance reporting requirements
- Successfully manage and coach the sales team to achieve commercial solar PV targets
- Ensure all strategic decisions are implemented and reviewed
- Assist in the development of sales presentations, proposals and contracts
- Manage and maintain product pricing as per company requirements
- Conduct fortnightly sales meetings with the commercial sales team
- Provide sales assistance, guidance and training to the team
- Deliver a high level of customer service ensuring overall client satisfaction
- Excellent leadership and motivation skills
- Strong initiative and take pride and ownership in your work
- Demonstrated sales management experience in leading, developing and mentoring a high performing sale steam
- Strong negotiation skills, be solutions focused with a commercial acumen
- Committed to delivering the highest quality sales, service and support in the marketplace
- Ethical approach to all client communication and interactions
- A business acumen to determine and enforce sales strategies
- Outcome and customer focused
You will be supported by:
- An innovative and rapidly growing company
- A company committed to quality, with an excellent reputation in the market
- A great team who share a collective ethos of integrity, professionalism, sustainability and fun
To be considered for this position, you must have a shared belief that its not just what we do, its how we go about it. All team members must work with integrity, lead by example, promote teamwork and have a high level of interpersonal effectiveness.
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume by clicking apply now on the Seek portal.