Join the Team known for Quality, Professionalism and Fun!, Leap forward in your career with this RARE OPPORTUNITY, Be a strong contributor in a friendly, busy environment..
Bay Explorers Early Learning is a family-owned long day Early Childhood Education and Care service with a clear vision: #1 IN EVERY REGARD. Our services are successful, friendly and wonderfully busy; we do things a little differently so we're seeking team members who will deliver beyond the norm. Both of our Hervey Bay Services are rated EXCEEDING across every Quality Area - is this the level that you love to work at!
This is a rare opportunity for a skilled, ambitious and energised professional who is EXCEPTIONAL and EXPERIENCED. We are looking for someone who is innovative and embraces accountability. The successful candidate will enjoy tremendous support to ensure their success.
A Service that is Exceeding in every category houses an incredible team of strong contributors. The Administration Assistant needed must be accustomed to working at the highest standards, in a busy and challenging environment, where everybody gives 110%.
Bay Explorers Culture
We are a very progressive organisation with a focus on professional development and we do everything we can to facilitate the most professional, caring and positive experience for team members and families. We are an inclusive and loyal employer focused on supporting the long term careers of our team members. Our Urraween facilities are fresh and new and our Urangan facilities have just undergone a complete renovation. Both are industry leading services that are bright and airy, very clean and uncluttered.
Bay Explorers is a high profile advocate for childrens safety and wellbeing. We do not tolerate any form of abuse towards children, family or team members. Our working environment is warm, courteous and welcoming at all times.
Are you the TEAM MEMBERS we need
If you identify with these descriptions, then please hurry up and apply!
- heaps of energy, fun-loving and patient;
- love being part of a friendly team;
- always bring your best self to work;
- a proactive problem fixer, suggestion maker and world changer; and you
- love a laugh but know when to focus and always remain professional.
Our ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT needs:
- Preference will be given to business qualifications including Diploma / Bachelor of Business Administration;
- excellent administration, written and verbal communication and organisation skills;
- familiarity with Qikkids is preferred however is not essential;
- familiarity with rostering, payroll and recruitment processes;
- at least 5 years administrative experience in a quality focused business environment;
- ability to learn new systems, make improvement suggestions and collaborate across all levels of the team;
- friendly and professional customer orientation;
- excellent understanding of Microsoft Office and management of social media platforms;
- ability to multi-task and complete responsibilities to the highest standard;
- a Working with Children Check / Valid Blue Card; and
- First Aid, CPR and Child Protection Certificates.
We are interviewing NOW!
Apply promptly as the closing date of this advertisement is not indicative of our decision-making timeline.