To lead in providing innovative solutions that improve mine and industrial maintenance
Our mission is to supply customers with the highest quality replacement parts, components and services that improve lifecycle performance and lower costs. We will deliver a superior alternative by providing innovative, engineered solutions designed to support mine and industrial maintenance professionals. Our aim is to provide the best customer service through an empowered, talented and responsive team. We will provide a safe, productive, supportive workplace that attracts and retains the best employees.
Delivering Quality and Value with Exceptional Service
H-E Parts International Crushing Solutions Pty Ltd is a major supplier of crushing equipment, spare parts and wear products, re-manufactured components and consumables to the global mining, quarrying and heavy construction industries throughout Australia, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. A subsidiary of the H-E Parts International Group and part of Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd, we have branches in WA and Queensland, as well as remote teams based in NSW and Victoria.
We have a vacancy for a Storeperson to be part of a small team working in a fast paced role covering warehousing, logistics, administrative and yard functions.
- Pick and pack local and international orders
- Goods receipting, despatch and freight bookings
- Load/unloading with up to 8 tonne forklift (ugly heavy freight)
- Internal and external customer support
- Stock management and bin location maintenance
- Monitor consumables/packaging levels and raise requisitions when required
- Unloading containers and shipments.
- Continual improvement and best practice initiatives
- General housekeeping of the warehouse and yard
The following skills and attributes are required for this role:
- Forklift ticket (essential)
- Dogging ticket (essential)
- CN crane and HR Auto (desirable)
- Pronto ERP Experience (desirable)
- Crushing/mining parts experience (desirable)
- Intermediate excel, word and outlook skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication & interpersonal skills.
- A personal commitment to OH&S including daily contribution to toolbox talks, JHA and take 5 programs
- The ability to work autonomously, prioritise your workload and handle pressure.
- Good organisational and time management skills will be crucial.
The applicant needs to be physically fit as this role may occasionally involve heavy lifting and will require you to work in the elements from time to time.
The ability to work autonomously, prioritise workload and handle pressure well. Good organisational and time management skills will be crucial.
Proven understanding and experience in warehousing and logistics in the mining or other heavy industry will be highly regarded.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 7am-4pm with occasional overtime and after successful completion of the probation period you will be added to the on-call 1 weekend a month roster.