Are you an exceptional communicator who can think strategically, Deliver communication strategies which engage and inform, Join our communications team that is fast paced, dynamic and lots of fun!.
Wanted: An energised, smart, bold and creative senior communications professional
We are looking for an awesome communication professional ready to take up a fantastic career opportunity in a progressive government agency.
As a key member of our awesome team, you will be responsible for leading the communication stream of key business projects which support Landgates strategic direction. You will work closely with Corporate Executive, project teams and the Manager, Strategic Communications to deliver outstanding communication strategies which engage and inform our internal and external audiences.
So enough about us, lets talk about you.
This is a true strategic role, where you will have the opportunity to make a real impact. Ready to take up the challenge In your application you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in leading, developing and implementing communication strategies to support the successful implementation of strategic projects.
- Creativity and can develop dynamic and engaging communication materials to capture any audiences attention.
- Second-to-none credentials in understanding and managing complex issues, preferable in both a corporate and government environment.
- Ability to influence senior leaders, including the Chief Executive and General Managers, through being equal to the smartest person in the room.
- Experience in media management.
Our values are vitally important to how we do our business - so you will need to show us how your talents and expertise match your ability to work in a way that reflects them. Our values are: Innovate & Achieve, Commit & Act, Dynamic & Engaged, Honest & True.
Check out our website, where you will find out more about Landgate including our values and what we can offer you.
Have you ticked all the boxes If so, dont delay, apply today!
If you dont want to miss out on this great opportunity, apply now by:
- Submitting a 2-page covering letter demonstrating you have the skill set and experience we are looking for (as stated under (lets talk about you);
- Provide a comprehensive resume which clearly shows your talents, ensuring you highlight your key achievements demonstrating you go above and beyond.
Other Important Information You Need to Know!
Vacancies will be offered on a permanent or fixed term basis. If a similar vacancy in a similar location becomes available in the next 12 months, applicants deemed suitable may be considered.
The recommended applicant will be required to provide a current National Police Clearance prior to offer of appointment that is less than six months old. It is the responsibility of the applicant to incur all costs associated with a Police Clearance.
Landgate is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and persons from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please make sure you get your application to us by the closing time as we are unable to accept late applications.