Face to Face Event management and Medical Meetings are established professional conference and event management companies specialising in corporate conferences and events.
We are seeking a highly organised Event Manager to manage logistically challenging events from the client brief to the final account. This is a challenging opportunity to work within an experienced team environment.
The successful candidate will be required to oversee several events simultaneously whilst maintaining a sense of humour and team spirit. The position will be based in our head office within the Entertainment Quarter at Moore Park Sydney.
Education and Experience Requirements
* Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role preferred.
* RSVP management experience through online events management tool (Events Air Pref)
*GDS system knowledge (Galileo Pref)
*Strong project management abilities - Planning coordinating and successful delivery of the event content and collateral for a conference.
* Ability to work closely with internal stakeholders and build strong client relationships.
Work within budget and deadlines to meet high operational standards.
* Demonstrated ability to develop and follow critical paths and meet deadlines
Why you will enjoy working here
* As a small boutique agency, we pride ourselves on having a great culture! We have a work environment that is seriously hectic. We have creatives, the planners, and finance all under the one roof.
* We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences.
25/11/2019$0Sydney1 Marketing & Communications
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file