Full Time Permanent Position, Supportive Team Environment, Company Vehicle, Phone & Uniform.
Our Core Belief in Business is customer service, quality systems & experience, this is what we believe creates credibility & trust with our customers. And having the right people to represent these qualities are highly regarded in our business, and as a small pest business with a great reputation for what we do, and we want to continue to build our team and offer the right person an opportunity to help shape the direction of our field service team into the future.
This role will have 2 essential areas with which will require particular skills and experience, but also proven ability in your previous roles.
1). Pest Control Experience : Proven work history in General Pests, Termite Management / Post & Precon work, Commercial Pest Control / quotations & implementation, Bird Work. sound knowledge of pest biology, chemical pesticides, delivery systems & processes & policies.
2). Leadership : Proven work history in a leadership role, previous supervisor or team leader position or management role. Understanding of work place safety, and ability to work with other stake holders related to the nature of the work you maybe working in.
We like to think your role will change as we change and mould together as an analogy to deliver the desired outcomes we want to achieve, this will mean the role will also have a static component to it as we develop best practices to continue to develop further internal processes and policies.
Lastly, to progress in work is to progress in life, and so it is to to progress your life's work, and in saying that we offer a progressive renumeration package which would reflect your commitment to us as we would to you.
Qualifications & experience
Minimum requirements list : This is a list of the minimum requirements pre-requisite to applying for this position.
Clean Driving Record
Cert 3 Integrated Pest Mangement
Termite Accreditations in monitoring, retic or physical barriers.
Management Experience or Formal Qualifications (highly regarded)
Sales or Customer Service Experience or Formal Qualifications (highly regarded)
Police Clearance Check
Proven Work History - 3 previous work related referees
Based in Sydney
Tasks & responsibilities
- Pest & Termite servicing.
- Residential, Termite & Commercial sales & quotations.
- Customer Service.
- Technical Aptitude and Practical Application.
- Sound Knowledge and Proven Experience in Termite Pest Systems and Chemical Application.
- Sound Knowledge of Pest Biology.
- Work Independently and as a Team.
- Dedicated & Committed to Achieve Positive Outcomes.
- Sometimes required to Work under Pressured Environment.
- Site Quotation & program implementation & installation.
- Company vehicle, uniform & mobile phone provided.
- Progressive Role into a Supervisory Position
- Full Time Permanent position after Probationary Period.
- Build and Develop Internal Processes and Policies.
- Build and Lead Field Service Team members.
- Annual Pay Increase & Commission based incentives.