Free Parking, Excellent Salary Packaging Benefits, Full Time Opportunity.
Compassion, People Focused, Inclusion, Integrity, Respect, Teamwork
Black Swan Health Limited provides high quality, evidenced-based, safe primary health services and disability services.
With a workforce of 230 Black Swan Health is one of the largest primary health care organisations in WA.
This multi-award-winning company employs a full multi-disciplinary health professional and disability services team.
With several funding streams, Black Swan Health delivers a range of primary health services including (but not limited to), community early psychosis treatment and recovery programs, diabetes and multidisciplinary chronic conditions services, psychology and counselling services, youth mental health services, street doctor services, psychosocial disability services and disability services.
Black Swan Health is an independent not-for-profit organisation governed by an experienced and skills-based Board of Directors.
About the Role
Black Swan Health is seeking an experienced Management Accountant / Business Analyst to join their team.
With the sector undergoing rapid change with the transitions of a number of programs from historical grant funding models to individual funding models under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and Medicare Benefits Schemes (MBS) it is imperative that the business manages both the service delivery models along with the data collection and billing processes efficiently and effectively to maximise returns. You will work closely with Business Unit Managers to improve their operational efficiency. Assisting to develop, monitor and report on appropriate productivity KPIs and working together to drive improvements in administration activities/processes to reduce waste and inefficiency.
This role is based in Osborne Park and reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer, whilst working alongside the Finance Manager.
What we are looking for:
- At least 5+ years experience as a senior finance professional.
- Degree qualified with post graduate qualifications such as a CPA, CA or CIMA highly regarded.
- Experience using Accounting systems (Xero and MYOB Advanced), advanced Microsoft Excel, Power BI and Calxa (or similar) skills.
- Detail focused.
- Strong Commercial Acumen/focus.
- Excellent business modelling skills.
- Excellent understanding of both financial and management accounting.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and flexibility, we want to challenge the we have always done it this way philosophy as we strive for excellence and efficiency of service.
- Ability to build strong relationships and interact with all levels of management and across a range of functions.
- Able to demonstrate strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- High personal motivation to excel and deliver, whilst meeting targets and deadlines.
What to expect in this role:
- Partner with the business operations teams to assist them with their financial management responsibilities and KPI reporting requirements.
- Be a point of contact for the business units for queries, issues or training requirements relating to financial systems, processes and reporting.
- Ability to develop and maintain a suite of effective reports and tools to monitor business performance against budget and forecast for monthly reporting requirements.
- Perform month-end tasks to ensure that accounting and reporting processes are completed as per agreed timetable.
- Assist with Tax Compliance activities such as FBT, BAS/GST, PAYG reporting and reconciliations.
- Support of the payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable functions as required.
- Support the Business Development team with the completion financial assessments/budgets for new project and tender submissions.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary with the benefits of NFP (PBI) Salary packaging options.
- Market leading organisation in community service delivery.
- An ability to make a difference to those in need in the community.
- Great working conditions and environment.
- Osborne Park location with abundant free parking available.
Black Swan Health Limited is committed to embracing diversity and eliminating all forms of discrimination in the provision of health services. We welcome all people irrespective of ethnicity, lifestyle choice, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.