Exceptional career development opportunity for an experienced fire engineer, Located in Spring Hill, New office.
Fire Services Engineer
- Exceptional career development opportunity for an experienced engineer
- Located in Spring Hill
- New office
DMA Engineers is a locally-owned building services consulting engineering firm at Spring Hill with a diverse range of clients including national companies. We provide Fire Safety Engineering, Fire Protection Services Electrical, Mechanical, Vertical Transportation and Hydraulic services. We have a reputation for delivering innovative, quality and cost-effective design solutions.
As building services engineers, we are responsible for designing all the functional characteristics of a building that take it from being an empty shell to a comfortable living or working space.
Advancing your career with DMA Engineers is your opportunity to be part of an exciting and supportive environment.
As a fire engineer with DMA you will be able to add value to clients and advance your career as a professional. With early responsibility, training and support to grow, you will build the confidence to pursue your goals. Exposed to a wide range of clients, you can expect to develop your networks, collaborate with specialists and learn from mentors.
Skills and Experience
- 3 to 7 years experience in similar role
- Knowledge of the Building Code of Australia and Relevant Australian Standards
- Experience in fire protection services design and modelling including: sprinkler systems, fire hydrants and hose reels, fire detection and alarm systems
- Experience or interest in fire safety engineering and performance solution design
- Able to manage work across simultaneous projects
- Experience of using AutoCAD, Revit and other engineering softwares will be an advantage
What We Offer
We offer training and an excellent working environment in a new office fitout.
There will be a senior engineer to guide you to grow your skill. You will get invaluable exposure, knowledge and experience that will assist you build on your work experience to excel in your career.
We also offer you an opportunity to:
- Experience an engineering work environment and enhance your technical skills.
- Be assigned to a project that is meaningful as well as you can present your ideas to our leadership team.
- Work with our engineering team to be exposed to engineering projects in different aspects of the business.
- Work closely with your mentor who will guide and assist you.
- Develop skills including leadership, communication, presentation and influencing skills.
Make Your Move
We're looking for a mechanical/fire engineer who is a well-rounded, practical self-starter with strong leadership and communication skills.
Initiative is another important ingredient for you to throw in the mix. If you're the sort of person who can see potential that others miss and are prepared to go above and beyond to create a better solution, DMA is your kind of place.