Motivated and driven team environment, Fast paced environment, Immediate start, 2 3 days a week.
About the business & the role
Based in Sydney's Inner West and located in a modern state of the art offices, The Site Foreman is a leading Architectural & Project Management Company, specialising in custom-designed new homes, major renovations, medium density, and multi-dwelling projects.
We are seeking an outgoing, creative and experienced Marketing Coordinator to permanently join our team. The position will focus on marketing the business and the use of programs such as Word press for our website, Facebook, Instagram and InDesign to publish weekly posts onto our website, and our social media sites. Other marketing programs include YouTube and mail chimp.
To be successful in this role you will be results-driven, personable with a highly professional attitude and have a natural ability to engage with others. You will be well presented, have a creative flair, be reliable and consistent with your content; and above all, you will have an exceptional eye for detail, bring along great ideas to the table, and are highly organised with posting across all our platforms.
With our company's vision for future growth, the successful candidate will be motivated to promote our brand within the marketplace, by being the advocate for its inevitable expansion.
Job tasks & responsibilities
- Maintain all Social Media platforms
- Increase to expand reviews and testimonials
- Monitoring Google AdWords
- Liaising with an external marketing company
- Managing the company website through WordPress
- Design and create marketing material using InDesign
- Managing our services on One Flare and HiPages
Skills & experience
- Experience in marketing, communicates and all Social Media platforms
- Intermediate to advanced Word Press skills
- Intermediate to advanced Adobe InDesign CC skills
- Proficient computer skills, including the entire Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to multi-task and be self-motivated
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to forward think
- Possess a flexible and adaptive attitude
Job benefits & perks
- A motivated & driven team
- Supportive & approachable management
- Family environment
- Regular team-building events
- Modern offices
- Close to public transport
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity, however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.