Family Owned Business, Dynamic Environment.
Our continued growth has created a new and exciting opportunity for a Storeperson to work from our QLD office in Murarrie.
FireSense is a specialist supplier of Electronic Fire Alarm Systems and Fire Rated cabling products to Installers and Wholesalers. We are a dynamic, fast growing, independently owned business.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the ideal candidate will join our team in a Storeperson Role and will help to increase product output and assist with the growth of our business.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Picking and packing orders.
- Forklift operation - Walkie Stacker
- General yard duties.
- Stock counting.
- Performing various warehouse duties.
- Deliveries to building sites and customer offices
- Manual Drivers Licence
The successful applicant should meet the following requirements:
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Current Forklift Licence.
- Self-motivated worker with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Computer literate.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain permanent, full time employment in a highly skilled and well respected company.
Position is available for immediate start.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics