Do you have a passion for food, wine, and community, Varied role for an incredible award-winning brand in destination marketing, Portfolio of compelling experiences winning five NSW Tourism Awards categories.
The Hunter Valley Wine and Tourism Association (HVWTA) is a 'not-for-profit' membership based incorporated body. The HVWTA's key responsibilities are destination marketing, advocacy, technical and business support for all facets of the Hunter Valley wine tourism industry.
What you'll do...
Reporting to the General Manager, you will oversee the marketing for brand Hunter Valley and focus on brand awareness of the destination. You are also required to gain and maintain a good customer base and developing and implementing marketing strategies and advertising.
The responsibilities in the role will include:
- Ensure the marketing and promotion of brand Hunter Valley aligned with the HVWTA's Strategic Business Plan and Marketing Plan and is positively communicated to all stakeholders through various communication channels.
- Adapt the marketing strategy for the Destination's target markets.
- Maintain brand integrity across all HVWTA marketing initiatives, events and communications, and manage a portfolio of wine tourism products on digital channels including Wine Country winecountry.com.au and social media.
Why you'll enjoy working here...
With a can-do attitude and a willingness to get amongst the action across multiple arms of the Association, you'll enjoy working with our small but agile team that works together to make the magic happen.
It's a dynamic role offering an incredible opportunity to grow, develop, and explore unlimited potential as Wine Country goes from strength to strength.
This work is ideal for outgoing, creative, organized individuals with an understanding of influence and timeliness.
Work with great brands, award-winning tourism experiences, happy customers, and a beautiful team of incredibly passionate people representing everything there is to love about Wine Country.
1. Direct to Consumer Marketing
- Delivery of marketing strategy and planning
- Developing communication strategy and marketing campaigns to consumers across digital and media platforms
- Content Management Systems (CMS) responsible for digital platforms with both content and ecommerce products
- Sourcing, coordinating and editing content for publications, newsletters, advertising,website and social media
- Building and sending email marketing and critical analysis and review of statistics in order to inform testing and optimisation strategies
- Monitoring and benchmarking web developments; mobile technology integration; interactive mapping solutions; best practice in consumer driven content; digital applications;competitor websites opportunities.
2. Delivery of Consumer Campaigns
- Working with a variety of stakeholders to develop and promote destination marketing, demand campaigns, offers and consumer events
- Key data analysis and insights to inform future improvement and implementation of
- marketing campaigns to achieve goals
- Product development and new product launches as well as developing promotional opportunities.
3. Management of Media and PR
- Media releases, collaborations, shoots, developing media itineraries and working with PR agencies.
- Managing budgets for advertising and promotions
- Competitor and customer insights analysis.
Applications close 1st December.