National top tier law firm.750+ employees across 3 offices.Based in Barangaroo, Lead integrated marketing campaigns from concept to integration, Seeking attention to detail and strong grasp of marketing tools and strategies.
Work across key areas of the marketing function such as analytics, optimisation and digital production. Support the marketing team, designers, developers and agencies to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Gilbert + Tobin is a top tier corporate law firm recognised in Chambers Global and Asia Pacific Legal 500 as an expert in its practice areas. We are at the forefront of legal innovation, have successful and expanding practices in all our specialist areas, and we enjoy a reputation for providing our clients with the highest quality service and expert legal advice. We have over 750 professionals working in our Sydney, Melbourne and Perth offices.
About the Marketing team at G+T
With a presence in each of our three offices, our friendly, social and high performing Marketing team is made up of our Business Development team, Design team, Events team, Digital/Technology team, as well as client relationship and data specialists.
About the role
This newly created role will see you working across key areas of the marketing function such as analytics, optimisation and digital production. Working in our friendly, fast paced, well respected national Marketing team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Handling day to day digital production requests
- Web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Measuring performance of campaigns, identifying trends, and implementing new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborating with internal teams to optimise user experience
- Generating insights for the firm and evaluating end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Recommending digital experience enhancements
- Supporting marketing campaigns and assets
A full position description will be provided candidates selected for interview.
To be successful, you will have a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Communications and ideally a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role. In addition, you will be/have:
- A passion for creativity and a flare for marketing
- A strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent prioritisation and stakeholder management skills
- A high level of written and spoken communication skills
- A friendly, can-do, proactive attitude!
What we will offer you
First of all, youll be working in a happy, close-knit, friendly, non-hierarchical and high performing Marketing team. Our marketing managers will be invested in training and mentoring you to grow your career within the firm and ensure your ongoing learning and development. Several of our team have transferred internally and have been promoted to and from different roles.
Outside of work we are a fun social bunch! We regularly go out for Friday drinks, dumplings and go bowling.
Lastly, youll be based in our beautiful sunlit open planned offices in Barangaroo with panoramic views of the city and easy access to public transport, restaurants, cafes and exercise facilities.
Deadline for applications is Sunday, 1 December 2019. However, we will commence interviews with suitable applicants prior to this date.