Iconic brand within the Design Industry, Exciting opportunity to manage and build our growing QLD Trade business, Rare opportunity to join a business committed to sustainability.
About us Armadillo&Co
Armadillo & Co is a global brand born in Australia, with inspiration and craftsmanship drawn from India. Since 2009, A&Co. has pioneered the rug world through its combination of aesthetics and ethics. The companys head office is based in Sydney with showrooms across Australia and the USA.
Each A&Co. rug is handmade from natural and sustainable materials, elevating the artistry of age-old methods through a uniquely Australian contemporary design process. We proudly embrace Fair Trade practices, with each purchase benefiting local schools in our weavers villages through the not-for-profit Armadillo & Co Foundation.
About the role Sales Consultant QLD/NT
We are seeking a motivated Sales professional with strong experience in the Architecture & Design industry to build and maintain our growing trade business in QLD. The role is part of our small local sales team, but also has the benefit of a larger team across Australia for support. The position is full-time and based in our Brisbane Showroom. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing trade client portfolio order requests, samples, information, product care, sales leads, monitoring orders from quote through to delivery.
- Building and maintaining strong and effective working relationships
- Effective sales promotion of our product and customer service to clients
- Actively prospecting new trade clients
- Effectively translate strategic goals and objectives into a Sales and growth plan for assigned state(s)
- Identifying networking/event opportunities e.g. client entertainment, collection launches, media events
- Organising workload and and resources in order to accomplish goals
- Meet and exceed sales targets, carried out in a way to achieve success.
- Demonstrate positive leadership to inspire other team members and employees
We are searching for a dynamic Sales person with a passion for interiors. Someone who is highly efficient, personable and can demonstrate:
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to engage with customers
- Ability to build meaningful relationships within the A&D Industry
- Excellent Microsoft Office Knowledge
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
A background in the A&D industry is strongly preferred, and access to a car is required in order to undertake client visits. You will also be willing and able to occasionally help with lifting samples or rugs with assistance, in accordance with our workplace WH&S policies and processes.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit the following to our HR Manager,
- One paragraph bio about who you are and what makes you jump out of bed in the morning
- An example of a product or brand you engage with and why (you can include any photos or other information if you like)
Armadillo & Co is an exciting brand with a growing team. We provide great perks like lunch, company volunteer days, and flexible working arrangements. We genuinely care about our people, and embrace Equal Employment Opportunity and fair workplace practices. We are committed to Workplace Health & Safety, and cultural diversity.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity with a successful global and ethical brand.