ACCOUNT MANAGERS RYDALMERE BRANCH AND SMEATON GRANGE BRANCH
Do you have a good knowledge of the Timber and Hardware
Do you have the ability to prospect for new customers and opportunities
Are you a self-starter who is comfortable working without supervision
Do you work well within a team environment
Midcoast Timber Centres is a multi-branch organisation operating in the Sydney and Central Coast regions. We are part of Dahlsens, a unique family owned and locally operated company, whilst being part of a large national group of companies, and the largest independent hardware company in Australia. With branches across Victoria and NSW we pride ourselves on our Foundation to Fitout product offering. We are seen to be the supplier of choice across Victoria and NSW, achieving this by ensuring excellent customer service and in-house professional industry knowledge.
With future growth planned, we are seeking enthusiastic and committed people knowledgeable in Timber and Hardware related products to join our growing External Sales Team.
These roles will suit proven performers who can demonstrate their ability to identify profitable business and build long term business relationships in line with the agreed Sales and Marketing Plan.
The successful candidates will:-
- Have a history in sales & new business development
- Understand margin management and financial KPI's
- Be knowledgeable in strategic and account planning
- Be service and customer focused
- Show a consistently high level of energy and productivity
- Be able to field customer enquiries and provide technical information and offer product solutions either face to face or by phone
- Have an ability to enter and process internal quotes / orders to our IT system
- Current drivers licence (car)
- Timber knowledge specific to the Building industry
- Hardware knowledge specific to the Building Industry
- Good interpersonal and time-management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Reporting skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Basic Computer use skills Microsoft Office & Prostix Software would be an advantage
Our offer to you:
As a family organisation we recognise the importance of family and other commitments, offering flexibility to achieve your work life balance. You can enjoy working as a part of a small team within a large organisation offering training, development opportunities and even a day off for your birthday.
We place a high emphasis on safety, customer service and a positive working culture, and it is essential that you can work within our Company Values:
- Take Responsibility
- Everyone Contributes
We are an equal opportunity employer with a zero tolerance to Drugs and Alcohol in the workplace. We conduct random drug and alcohol testing.
A competitive salary is on offer for successful candidates.