Despite operating in tiny little Hobart, Sfumato has a statewide reputation for the highest industry standard. Our focus on excellence in customer service; the highest standard of work by nationally respected hairdressers; and the highest quality hairdressing products.
What we expect from you.
To respect the Sfumato brand and our culture of five star quality
To excel in all aspects of the service offered to guests throughout their visit
To invest yourself in education and self improvement in your craft through the Sfumato education program as well as other industry training.
To represent the Sfumato brand with exceptional service skills.
Who youll need to be:
- a qualified hairdresser with at least 4 years experience;
- ideally Hobart based with some clientele, but not a requirement;
- willing to step a little outside your comfort zone to achieve the next level; and focussed on excellence in customer care.
Employment benefits beyond your salary
- Permanent Full-time position for the right applicant.
- Guaranteed commissions and a generous salary.
- Support of a team that want to succeed in the industry and wants you to succeed with them.
- Possible involvement in Fashion Week and other creative projects
25/11/2019$0Hobart1 Trades & Services
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file