Scott Salisbury Group is a South Australian success story having been awarded and recognised by industry for over 30 years, both locally and nationally. Collectively, our design and construction quality are unparalleled in the industry and continues to challenge boundaries to maintain the definition of Excellence. The Group comprises Scott Salisbury custom New Homes, Scott Salisbury Renovations and Additions, Area Construction and most recently, Bradford Homes; established to offer affordable luxury, with the unparalleled Scott Salisbury trademark for quality.
We know that our greatest asset, is our people. We pride ourselves on our exceptional local talent, experienced and hands-on leadership and strong external relationships, that all contribute to a continual drive and passion for distinction.
About the Role
An outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced Selections Coordinator to provide support to the Bradford Homes Clients and Selections team. You will work closely with clients, internal stakeholders, suppliers and contractors in ensuring all required documentation is up to date. You will be required to track client selection progress from initiating suppliers appointments through to the completion of selections after the final consultation meeting.
Keys to Success
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with clients to coordinate and ensure the completion of associated Supplier appointments, in addition to scheduling of the Final Selection Consultation
- Maintain relationships with and liaise to collate quotations and selections from Suppliers
- Answering / following up client and supplier queries throughout the selections process
- Preparing of client job files prior to the Final Selection consultation.
- Ensure relevant plans and selection documentation is finalised for client approval
- Upon receipt of authorised documentation, ensure proper records are saved
- Coordinate post selection variations and on-site changes.
You will have proven experience in the construction industry, reading and understanding plans and the ability to interact with clients. You will have superior organisation and time management skills, strong problem solving and decision-making abilities, along with the self-motivation to work unsupervised and to manage multiple projects and priorities. An intermediate level of skill with Microsoft packages will be required, along with the ability to quickly learn in-house software.
How to Apply
This is your opportunity to join a market leading organisation with a success record and reputation that continues to be the envy of the industry.
We wish to advise candidates that current eligibility rights to work within Australia (without restriction) are a minimum requirement for consideration.
We also wish to advise that due to the volume of applications we receive, only candidates being considered for interview, will be contacted directly. Thank you in advance for your understanding and we wish you every success in your employment search.