Accounts Administration Traineeship | Hoseright Wangara & Bluebird Child Care Busselton
Wangara WA, Australia
- Are you keen to learn business and accounting
- Do you want to obtain a formal qualification
- Are you seeking a career path
AMA Apprenticeship and Traineeship Services are currently working with Hoseright & Bluebird Busselton Head Office in Wangara to source an Accounts Administration Trainee for their business.
Hoseright provide a full range of industrial hydraulic hose services throughout the Perth metro area and regional WA whereas Bluebird Childcare have 3 Child Care Centres in Busselton. The traineeship will be offered from our head office in Wangara and would suit someone who is keen to learn all areas of business administration and accounts.
Working hours will be 8am-4pm Monday to Friday, you will need to be reliable and keen to start your career path.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Be able to demonstrate a desire to learn and complete a formal qualification
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Be dedicated to getting tasks completed efficiently and correctly
- Hold good general IT skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
During the course of your traineeship you will be mentored by a qualified professional and given the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills along with obtaining a Certificate III in Accounts Administration.
AMA ATS offer an advertising and recruitment service to employers on behalf of the Federal Government. Employers will not accept resumes and marketing calls from other agencies.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS
When applying for a position it is important to fully read the advert and follow the application instructions as requested.
This will mean you will need to:
(A) Ensure you attach a full version of your resume.
(B) Attach a cover letter (where required) outlining why you are applying for the position and addressing the selection criteria.
(C) Answer any pre-application questions listed.
If you do not complete all of these requirements, your application may not be considered.
Perform accounts payable and receivable functions
- Entering Bills & Supplier Reconciliations
- Scheduling Payments & Emailing Remittances
- Systemising Utility Bills receipts, input into XERO, timely payments
- Entering/Reconciling Petty Cash Spending & Centre Budgets Spending
- EFTPOS & Cheques reconciliation
- Updating payments in XERO
- Reconciliation to Front End System
- Monthly Tidy up of P&L / Balance Sheet to Cost Centres
- Income / Wage Journals & reconciliations & Scoreboard updating
- Bank Reconciliations
- Asset Register & Capital Expeniture Tracking
- Foster, Promote and update company policies and practices
- Coordinating office activities and operation to ensure an efficient and productive work environment
- General office administration including (but not limited to) mail, reception, running errands, photo copying, filing, preparing staff communications, banking and goods inwards
Assist in other areas of the businesses when required
Provide accurate and timely reports to management
INTERVIEW PROCESS :
Applications will close on Friday 29th November with a group interview on Thursday Dec 5th in the afternoon.
Successful applications will be contacted.