Award winning global design studio, Centrally located in Perth CBD.
Our Perth Studio has an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join our team.
As the successful candidate, you must be well presented, confident and approachable with a reliable work ethic. You'll have excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively without direction. With unfaultable customer service skills, people will be drawn to your infectious personality.
This is a fast-paced role where your can-do attitude will inspire those around you. Tight deadlines don't faze you and neither do menial tasks required around the studio. You are calm and collected under pressure and believe there are no roadblocks, only solutions.
You are meticulous in keeping your studio well-presented and efficiently run for visitors and employees alike.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Outlook and Word.
- Be superbly presented.
- Hold great communication and organisational skills.
- An extremely proactive 'can-do' attitude.
- Previous reception and/or administration experience.
About the Role
The role of the receptionist is to manage the reception area including; greeting visitors, switchboard operation, maintaining studio presentation and performing general administrative duties. The receptionist supports the studio through meeting room management, travel and ad hoc tasks. Under the direction of the Studio Operations Manager other duties may include; assisting with overflow of work from employees in the studio, word processing and data entry.
Key areas of responsibility will include;
- Greeting visitors and clients pleasantly and efficiently, with the ability to determine the most appropriate course of action.
- Handling incoming enquiries via phone, email, fax and mail.
- Coordinating incoming, outgoing, local and international couriers and mail.
- Manage a high volume of travel bookings, aiding with visas and passports.
- Administrative duties such as; typing, formatting documents, photocopying, binding, collating, printing and leave coverage of existing admin team members.
- Oversee meeting room diaries.
- Book and track staff training and event attendance.
- Maintain studio employee leave records.
- Represent Woods Bagot as a building fire warden.
Woods Bagot is a leading global design studio that is committed to innovative solutions. Across our network of studios in Australia, Asia, Middle East, North America and Europe we operate in a collaborative and open environment where our global studio environment, ideas, teamwork and research allow us to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients.
Woods Bagot prides itself on driving Dynamic Careers. We believe that our people's potential is released through opportunities and experiences which are the reward for contribution, initiative, and personal accountability. Our job is to help enable you to take your career to the next level.
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, we would love to hear from you!