- Marketing and Communications – Berwick Campus
- Full-time, Fixed-term appointment until November 2020
- HEW 5 - $67,961 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
About Federation University Australia
We are regional Victoria's largest education institution, with campuses in Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and the Wimmera providing easy access to study, and approximately 1,300 continuing staff members committed to teaching excellence and student support. Federation University Australia has a strong commitment to educational and social equity, teaching excellence, research distinction, environmental sustainability and regional capacity building. We are Australia's number one University for job-ready graduates, and Victoria’s number one teaching quality, student support, and median starting salary, with 70% of graduates remaining on to work within the region.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Coordinator, this position will support the development and delivery of marketing activities in both the secondary school and non-school leaver markets to assist the University’s student recruitment activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- contributing to the overall planning and organisation of marketing strategies for student recruitment;
- supporting the coordination, planning, organisation, advertising, delivery and evaluation of activities that promote University programs at our Berwick campus;
- coordinating the planning, organisation, delivery and evaluation of specific University events;
- contributing to the content for the University’s online Course Finder; and
- assisting with the development of campus-specific promotional material.
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
- well developed interpersonal and influencing skills, including the ability to form meaningful and sustainable professional relationships;
- exceptional communication skills, including experience and confidence in public speaking;
- ability to coordinate, promote and conduct events with an ability to organise conflicting deadlines and prioritise commitments;
- previous experience in the design and layout of promotional material and publications; and
- the ability to work accurately and with a high level of attention to detail.
Federation University Careers
From a proud 150 year history, Federation University Australia is renowned for being accessible, inclusive, supportive and empathetic. Our people are important to us, and we understand the significance of providing them with a dynamic and diverse working environment, with a commitment to building capability and skills through professional development.
We offer a variety of benefits including a flexible and sustainable working environment, lifestyle benefits, in addition to competitive remuneration packages and regional living.
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sex and genders.
Please apply by Sunday, 8 December 2019.
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.