Elite Outdoor Design have built a solid reputation based on providing excellent landscape construction services to residential clients throughout Adelaide. We are highly valued for our attention to detail and our high standards of Customer Service. We lead a very strong culture based organisation around mutual respect for each person, their role and contribution.
Due to our proven results, we are now ready to expand our team.
Elite Outdoor Design is seeking a highly experienced landscaper to fulfil the role of Site Supervisor.
This is a full-time, construction based role where you will contribute to a diverse range of residential landscaping projects involving but not limited to paving, decking, concreting, retaining walls, planting, lighting, irrigation, water features and garden bed establishment.
If you have strong skills and experience in landscape construction, then we would love to hear from you!
As an innovative and progressive organisation, we are dedicated to providing career opportunities to our staff that have the necessary skills and the right attitude.
- Full-time permanent position
- Company vehicle and fuel allowance provided
- Uniform and PPE supplied
We are seeking a talented landscaper who is driven to success, customer focused and thrives in a dynamic environment.
This role is for someone who is motivated to achieve the best results possible for our clients and seeks growth within themselves.
The right candidate should be a leader, a decision maker and be able to solve day to day issues that may arise. Therefore, experience is essential.
The right applicant will have the following skills:
- MUST be Trade qualified of minimum of 4 years and have proven employment history
- Have an excellent eye for detail and pride in workmanship
- Efficiency in organisational skills
- Great work ethic, ability to successfully motivate themselves and the team around them
- Present well and have great communication skills
- Have a manual drivers licence and own transport.
- Ability to interpret landscape plans, set out sites, determine levels etc
- OH&S knowledge with the drive to maintain safe working practices
This is a career based opportunity and not just a job!
STRICTLY NO JOB AGENCIES THANK YOU