McCorkell & Associates is an integrated marketing and advertising agency. Our broad range of marketing and event services enables us to develop effective campaigns for our clients that go beyond common methodologies and achieve unrivalled results.
Our operation covers the APAC region with office presence in Australia, Singapore and Japan.
The agency offers an array of services, notably strategic planning, creative, content, call centers, events, marketing technology, advertising technology, social selling, data & digital solutions.
With more than 28 years in the highly erratic advertising landscape, and having worked with so many companies, from small to multi-nationals, McCorkell has an acute sense of delivering effective marketing strategies.
We provide our clients with the sense of assurance and commitment they need to emulate other players' performance.
We are currently hiring an IT B2B Outbound Lead Generator to work on IT Cloud based Campaigns. Applicants should be confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated who enjoy being on the phone making outbound calls to corporate clients.
The role is lead generation & qualification, creating leads to pass onto the sales team. You will need to ensure the contact is the decision maker, confirm budgets, buying needs & timeframes
- Extensive outbound calling to pre-qualify sales leads and gain a clear understanding of buying needs
- Build relationships and uncover key criteria to qualify potential opportunities
- Follow up to prospect and customer enquiries across telephone, email and social channels
- Experience in B2B Outbound Lead Generation/Sales within the IT Industry
- Confidence to engage in business level discussion with IT professionals and executives
- Target oriented, self motivated and organised
- Experience in an Outbound Contact Centre role is preferred
- Business Level verbal and written English skills
- Candidates with a strong IT background looking for a career transition are very welcome.
North Sydney Location, great transport network.
Exciting and growing business with locations in Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Japan.
Opportunity for growth and development internally across our many Marketing Departments.
Full-time applicants are preferred
Shift hours are between 8:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays.
Roles suit current industry and retired professionals, and those seeking to return to work.
*Please note that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted