Emprise Group Hema Maps
NSW State Sales Manager
Emprise Group Holdings is a fast-growing content and marketing business specialising in the domestic travel sector with industry leading brands including; Camper, Outdoor, Caravan World, Trade-A-Boat and Hema Maps. We are looking for a hardworking, committed and flexible sales person with a positive attitude to join our dynamic team of adventurers. This role will specifically be to sell and manage our NSW portfolio of retail clients for the HEMA Maps brand.
As a key position in the partnership/sales team, the role will work with the broader team to identify opportunities, respond to clients and close partnership agreements. Understanding the 4WD adventure market, Retail landscape and media landscape will be an advantage in communicating with clients, but the ability to understand and articulate their business needs is critical in successfully undertaking this role.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The full-time role will see the successful candidate becoming an integral part of the partnership and sales team.
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, and working with the Retail Product Manager, the role will include establishing strong and meaningful relationships with new and existing partners across the 4WD adventure/touring market, Recreational Vehicle and domestic travel sectors
This wide-ranging role includes responsibility for retail sales of HEMA products and content/licencing opportunities
Key responsibilities will include:
- forging strong relationships with existing clients
- pro-actively seeking new business opportunities
- working collaboratively with Emprise business partners and staff
- creating and participating in client campaigns and Emprise events
- delivering business results in line with agreed plans.
- Retails sales in Hema maps and GPS devises
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, the successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- a positive 'can-do' attitude
- strong commitment to service delivery excellence
- ability to be self-motivated
- a flexible team player
- experience in a 'high performing' sales team
- capability to present client solutions
- understanding of retail and 4WD/Domestic travel will be considered favorably
- willingness to travel and visit clients
- exceptional level of written and oral communication.
This position will report directly to the Head of Partnerships and Retail Product Manager.
While previous experience in a similar role is desirable, we are primarily looking for a candidate who is a self starter with a positive approach.
The successful applicant will be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Open to applicants from greater Sydney.