ASX 100 company, Great culture and team environment, Values driven company committed to your professional development.
ILUKA RESOURCES is an international mineral sands company with expertise in exploration, development, mining, processing, marketing and rehabilitation. Our purpose is to deliver sustainable value for our employees and all stakeholders.
With over 3000 direct employees, our people are the foundation of our business and are vital to our success now and into the future. Iluka offers a safe, empowering and inclusive work environment that is as diverse as the communities in which we operate.
Applications are invited for Operators to join the team at Ilukas Eneabba Rehabilitation Operation. These roles will consist of two aspects; the operation of a new mineral sands recovery plant, which aims to re-process a by-product stream and produce a Mineral Sands Concentrate for export and working with the Rehabilitation Team during plant downtime, in support of Ilukas mine rehabilitation program.
About the role:
A key accountability of the role is to ensure the mineral sands recovery plant is operated safely and at full potential by:
- Undertaking regular plant inspections and completing check sheets
- Sampling process streams, reporting and correcting any production variances
- Making plant available to enable timely and effective maintenance
- Undertaking appropriate risk and hazard assessments to ensure safe working environment is sustained
- During plant downtime, the role will be required to:
- Work within the rehabilitation team to collect and process native seed for broadcast
- Assist with general rehabilitation duties including tree planting, fencing and site maintenance
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High standard of behaviors' that align with Ilukas values of Commitment, Integrity & Responsibility
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer capacity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision as well as part of a small team
- Demonstrated commitment to further training and skills development
- Valid unrestricted drivers license essential, HR license is desirable
- Desirable, though not essential: Front-end-loader / Skid steer / Forklift license
What We Offer:
Iluka seeks to recruit individuals who are aligned with our core values and can demonstrate an aptitude for learning. This position is offered on a roster of 5 days on, 2 days off, 4 days on, 3 days off. You may choose to drive in, drive out and reside at our residential village accommodation or live locally in Eneabba or one of the coastal locations of Leeman or Jurien Bay. Relocation assistance is not available.
If you share our values, you have the skills and experience to help us to succeed and deliver sustainable value, apply now.
Applications close: 9 December 2019
We respect and encourage diversity in a workforce that reflects our communities.