Seeking a passionate and professional Customer Support to support the team with the day to day admin of warehouse operations, customer order fulfilment functions and associated processes/procedures and supply a first-class service, both internally, to all areas of the business, and externally to customers and suppliers.
In this role, you will be responsible for answering calls, assisting with stock inventory, liaising with suppliers and vendors, ordering office stationery and general administrative tasks. You will be responsible for providing all round support to the team.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Perform general clerical duties including printing and mailing
- Oversee and maintain warehouse adequate stationery stock levels
- Prepare warehouse and stationery order
- Coordinate pickers when doing allocation and inventory control
- Generate daily/weekly stock report (e.g. available stock report and stock movement detail)
- Perform inventory control to maintain adequate inventory levels
- Review and analyse inventory discrepancies as directed
- Receive ex-factory batches/stock into the system and check incoming goods
- Perform quality control check
- Enter data related to inventory management, receiving, ordering and adjustments
- Prepare packing lists of allocation/replenishment for dispatch
- Ensure that all inventory processes and picking or allocation are completed
- Establish efficient and timely communication with managers, supervisors and other related department regarding inventory and quality issues
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Good command in English & Japanese
- Significant customer service experience
- Comfortable performing flexible tasks with a high level of accuracy
- Systematic approach to work with an eye for detail
- Ability to work within warehouse environment
- Ability to follow directions closely and take initiative where required.
- Ability to work both as part of a team & as an individual
- Excellent Computer skills, including advanced MS excel skills
- Knowledge in inventory control, logistics and/or supply chain management (an advantage)
- Good interpersonal skills with proactive working attitude
- Must have a valid driver's license and own transportation
- Ability to work Saturday(1-2days/months) and public holiday(busy season only) when required
This role is based in Melbourne West (Close to Laverton / Sunshine) *Own transportation is required
November to December 2019 (ASAP preferred)
Our client has since 1950, been growing steadily with excellent infrastructure, set up its first subsidiary in Australia in 2011. Today, with worldwide operations, they have grown and evolved broadly their operations network in alignment to their Management Principles in order to provide to their customers, both locally and globally, an integrated logistics business partnering solutions.
- Third Party Logistics (3PL) Business (Logistics System Integration, Information Control, Inventory Control, Order Control, Value Added Services, Distribution Centre Operation, Factory Logistics, Transportation and Delivery Services)
- Transportation, Installation and Setting of General Cargo, Heavy Machineries and Artworks
- Logistics Consulting
- Warehousing and Trunk Room Services
They have 740 business locations globally in 2019.
If you have been successfully shortlisted we will contact you within due course.
Career Meister, an independently-owned and operated recruitment specialist, has successfully operated in Melbourne providing clients with professionals since February 2015.
Our experienced recruitment experts provide an exceptional level of service and care for our clients and candidates both in Japanese and English to connect outstanding talent with businesses throughout Victoria, Australia.