The University of Canberra is a young University anchored in the national capital. We are among the top 100 universities in the world under the age of 50.
Marketing is part of the University Relations & Strategy portfolio, responsible for developing and managing the University of Canberra’s brand and reputation. Within Marketing, the Digital Marketing Team are the stewards of the University’s website and mobile apps, providing digital communication channel solutions for business units across the University.
The Digital Marketing Team is seeking a Digital Manager with prior experience managing web content enhancement projects in a large enterprise environment. You will be a skilled website architect and digital content designer and have experience in prototyping and delivering innovative and effective digital customer experiences.
- Planning and executing digital content and customer experience strategies – what do you need to communicate, through what channel, to which audience, at what stage of their customer journey to achieve what outcome.
- Project manage digital initiatives to optimise the customer experience while meeting business objectives – including research and design briefs, business and customer requirements, prototyping and iterations, and overseeing development and delivery.
- Collaboratively develop content architectures and SEO practices that simplify the digital customer journey in a complex enterprise website.
- Use web analytics and customer data tracking tools to provide customer insights that inform the improvement of the customer experience and achieve conversion.
- Strong working knowledge of project and time management techniques – you are super organised, solutions focused, love documentation and can identify and manage dependencies.
- You are a clear communicator with exceptional stakeholder management skills, able to communicate complex technical strategies to non-technical audiences.
- Experience with publishing content in CMSs such as Squiz Matrix, Drupal, Adobe, Umbraco or Sitecore.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS to create web content that aligns to our UX/UI principles and ensures WCAG compliance.
Please note this is an ongoing full-time opportunity at UC Level 8 with the salary range $96,903pa – $108,083pa + 17% super.
To apply, please provide your resume, demonstrating your skills and experience in line with the primary responsibilities outlined in the position description. To view the position description, please click here.
The University is an Equal Opportunity employer, offering excellent conditions and benefits such as flexible, family-friendly policies, on-site gym, on-site medical services, a supermarket and childcare facilities.
The University of Canberra is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
If you are initially shortlisted, you may be asked to complete an online one-way video interview through a platform called Sonru. There will be a list of pre-set questions that will need to be answered within a stipulated time.
Working rights: Applicants who wish to apply for this position should have valid working rights or eligibility to obtain a work visa for Australia.
Closing date: 11.55pm, Thursday 28 November 2019