Fantastic Company Benefits, Enjoy Flexible Working, Exciting new office location - 180 Ann Street.
Tabcorp is a world-class diversified gambling entertainment group and an ASX50 company.
In December 2017 we combined with Tatts Group and now operate the iconic brands Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing and Sky Sports Radio. We also deliver leading gaming services and products through MAX.
Our 5,000-plus strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive familiar brands which ignite passion and excitement in millions of Australians.
This leadership is reflected in who we are. If, like us, you’re a passionate, positive playmaker and you want to use your talent to create amazing outcomes, we’d love to hear from you.
The purpose of this position is to provide support to the Lott Brand Marketing team focusing on the implementation of the Lott brand initiatives, targeted communications activities and supporting project based campaigns. This is a 12 month, fixed term contract opportunity.
What does this job involve
- Take the lead in coordinating the Lott campaigns end-to-end.
- Working with creative agencies and internal stakeholders to develop campaign creative and media schedules for a variety of ATL and BTL channels.
- Manage multiple internal and external stakeholders to achieve agreed deadlines.
- Assist in monitoring budget and the monthly processing of invoices as well as weekly reporting requirements.
- Support the Marketing Manager – the Lott, in the implementation of projects for the lotteries portfolio.
- Monitor brand health metrics and market trends to proactively identify new ways to support the Lott as well as brands within the portfolio.
- Collaborate with the internal PR team to assist with leveraging community initiatives with supporting marketing campaigns.
- Ensure all marketing activities are conducted within Tabcorp’s Compliance, Responsible Play and Legal framework.
Our Ideal Person
We’re looking for someone who is creative, innovative and passionate about marketing, advertising and communication. Our ideal person has 1 to 2 years marketing experience and has a background in advertising and campaign coordination. You’re a team player with excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills. You will be tertiary qualified in Marketing (or a similar field) and will have experience with managing timelines and monitoring budgets. To be successful in this role, you must be proactive in achieving outcomes and ensuring that key dates and deliverables are met within the broader team. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
When you join our team you’ll be able to take advantage of a range of benefits including flexible working arrangements, professional development programs and community programs.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging.