Secure long term employment + incentives, Vehicle, laptop & phone, On-going training and development through a dynamic supportive business/team..
Allied Integrated Management is a leading services provider with national footprint across the five main states NSW, Queensland, Victoria, South Australia & Western Australia.
Allieds success has been due to the high level of customer service delivery model with the current longstanding clients and contracts that has supported our business growth since the day of commencement.
Due to the recent expansion in the workload and the launch of the Traffic division department as part of the Allied Integrated Management Group, we are currently looking for a passionate Traffic Control enthusiast to overlook, manage and grow within our business.
The key objective of the role is to manage, develop and build the NSW Operations with the support of the strong executive team at Allied Integrated Management. This in addition to establishing connections with new customers.
The ideal applicant MUST BE confident, experienced, reliable, efficient, delegated & hungry for more business !
Based : Head office in Yennora
What is offered :
- Secure long term employment + incentives
- Vehicle, laptop & phone
- On-going training and development through the business and a dynamic supportive team
Operational Requirement :
- Develop and submit permit applications with Councils and Main Roads.
- Creating & implementing a 'safety first' culture amongst all business department.
- Coordinating TC vehicles and equipment procurement.
- Assist in tenders and provide assistance if required.
- Be onsite when needed.
- Implement and adhere the business policies, procedures, and systems.
- Respond to operations matters, request and complaints by always putting clients first.
- Create cost-effective Traffic guidance schemes.
- Leading and motivating the team, led by example.
- Scheduling and resourcing Traffic Control jobs and all other rostering requirements.
- Conducting TC site audits.
- Make sure all traffic utes are prepared for the upcoming traffic jobs.
- Working closely with customers and the wider traffic and operations teams to place opportunities effectively and efficiently.
- scheduling/rostering capacity within a complex, fast paced/and at times pressured environment preferred.
Marketing & BD Requirement :
- Develop and maintain a resilient customer relationships.
- Deliver commercial targets for the State & business in general.
- Following and improving processes to win more business.
- Strategic planning and implementation of strategy aligned to organisational goals.
- Identify and secure business development opportunities and maintain existing client base.
- Ensure that every sales opportunity is followed-up and sufficiently managed.
Compliance and license requirements:
- Australian Permanent Residency
- Valid driver license
- First Aid
- TMD Qualified
- Proven ability to develop new business
- qualification in business, management or a related area
- 5+ years of working within Traffic Management
- Experience selling to the Traffic Control market highly regarded
- Excellent verbal communication and relationship building skills with external and internal clients, workers and stakeholders
- Displays self-motivation, energy and initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Able to think logically and developing solutions
- Excellent grooming and presentation
Applicants must be reliable, motivated and ready for challenges in the workplace.
Subject : Allied Traffic Management Traffic Operations Coordinator
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE OFFICE DIRTECTLY REGARDING THIS EMPLOYMENT AD .
UNFORTUNATELY WE DON'T DISCUSS EMPLOYMENT MATTERS OVER THE PHONE.