Digital Learning Team
Governance, Strategy and Digital Technology Directorate
At Catholic Education Western Australia (CEWA), we strive to empower our diverse and vibrant community of 162 schools to make a positive impact on every student and to bring our vision for learning for life.
Since 1986, CEWA has been driving the strategic direction and mission of all our Catholic schools, serving almost one in five school-aged children in WA with a distinct educational framework that motivates students and staff to achieve their full potential.
Our Leading Lights project is currently the largest and most complex digital transformation program in Australia. This initiative will empower our schools, students, parents and staff to reimagine the way we teach, learn and serve in order to deliver a world-class learning experience for students. This position will allow you to work with some of the best technical experts in the industry and will enable you to make a significant contribution to the education sector.
The objective of this role is to support the Digital Technology team and project delivery teams through the collection and recording of information, the coordination of contracts, project document management and associated project requirements.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Project scoping and consultation, including interviewing of key stakeholders to understand project requirements;
- Support the Digital Technology team with administrative requirements (meetings, events management, diary management, invoicing, purchase orders, travel)
- Creation of stakeholder maps and early risk registers for planning purpose
- Project document management (creation, processing, administration and storage)
- Coordination of project meetings, team meetings and workshops, minute taking and agendas
- Assessment, collation, allocation and mapping of project data
- Create and manage project reporting templates
- Commitment to the objectives and ethos of Catholic education;
- Demonstrated experience in supporting a large-scale projects having worked in a similar role;
- Experience in project scoping, mapping and risk identification;
- Understanding of the project lifecycle;
- Strong stakeholder relationship building and collaboration skills;
- A pro-active and methodical problem solver;
- Contract management experience;
- Experience gained within a digital technology environment.
What we can offer you
- Additional leave entitlements (over Christmas 4 days)
- Competitive salary
- Salary packaging
- Free onsite parking
- Corporate healthcare rates
- Heritage listed work environment
- Staff canteen service
- Wellness program
- Employee assistance program.
Interested applicants must submit a short summary addressing the selection criteria and their curriculum vitae, including the names and contact numbers of at least two work related referees (current/past line managers).
A current National Police History Check as issued by the Department of Education Western Australia must be provided by the successful applicant.
5pm, Friday 6th December 2019.
Catholic Education Western Australia encourages applications from culturally diverse background, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with a disability or medical condition who meet the requirements of this position. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Applicants must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic education.